This site is informational only and is not a substitute for medical and/or dermatological advice. If you are in doubt, please seek advice from your physician. The advice on this site is the opinion of the editors and contributors of Fact Base Skin Care, we are in not responsible for the effects of said advice.
DO NOT hotlink to any images on this site FactBaseSkinCare.com or any sister site of FactSkinCare.com. In addition, if there are any images listed on this site you would like removed, please contact us and they will be removed promptly.
All content on Fact Base Skin Care is protected by Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States.
This means that:
You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner
specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests
that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the
license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to
this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder (that would be me).
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
FactBaseSkinCare.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. Based on a work at FactBaseSkinCare.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available contacting the editors directly using the contact form on our contact page.
Our staff and contributors work very hard to create the content for this site and all of the content posted here is protected by Copyscape and the Digital Milennium Copyright Act (DCMA).
This means that:
You cannot under any circumstances copy any portion of any post on this blog without my express permission or consent.
- We can identify sites that are stealing our content
- We will have legal recourse and proof against plagiarists
Bottom Line – Be kind, follow the laws and don’t steal or content.
© FactBaseSkinCare.com 2015 – 2015 All Rights Reserved